Manage episode 188457471 series 1590775
Understanding search engine optimization is critical to the success of any online business, but SEO strategies and techniques on Amazon can be significantly different from those commonly used for Google and other online platforms and marketplaces. That’s why it’s important to educate yourself on the various terms and strategies used to optimize your Amazon listings.
On today’s episode of Marketplace MBA, I’m going to share some of the basic and advanced terms and strategies used across the Amazon platform and explain how understanding these terms can significantly increase your success.
“Selling on Amazon can be a little mysterious.” - Robyn Johnson
Today on Marketplace MBA:
- Amazon fulfillment methods
- What LTL means and how it can help you save money
- How to make your products Prime eligible
- When to consider using Seller Fulfilled Prime
- What is the “Buy Box” and why it’s important
- How the Best Selling Rank plays a role in how your product listing is positioned on Amazon
- Avoiding rank manipulation
- What is the Unit Session Percentage
- The connection between the M-SKU and the ASIN
- Why it’s important to keep your M-SKU numbers consistent across multiple platforms
- What is the FN-SKU
- What it means to co-mingle your items and why we don’t recommend it
How to Increase Your Buy Box Percentage:
- Become an FBA seller
- Evaluate your metrics
- Evaluate your pricing compared to the lowest seller
Request Your Custom Amazon Blueprint!
Amazon can be a frustrating and confusing place to navigate without a guide. Robyn is passionate about helping small business owners and brand owners become successful on the Amazon platform. If you’re ready to learn how to navigate the Amazon platform and build a successful business, visit MarketplaceMBA.com and click the Start Now button to request your customized blueprint on how to launch your products on Amazon.
Subscribe, Rate, Share, Succeed
Thank you for listening to this week’s episode of Marketplace MBA. If you enjoyed this episode, head over to iTunes to subscribe to the show and leave your honest review. If you’ve found the information helpful for your business, please share it with your friends so we can help other amazing entrepreneurs and brand owners find success in their Amazon business.
6 episodes available. A new episode about every 11 days averaging 17 mins duration .