Manage episode 226059403 series 1734361
In this MarTech Interview, we speak to Fernando Angulo of SEMrush. Fernando is actively involved in the search marketing world and a regular speaker at Digital Marketing and Ecommerce conferences and events. In this episode, Fernando discusses findings on mobile versus desktop behavioral trends.
Some questions that we discuss with Fernando:
- Can you give us a background on SEMrush?
- Tell us a little bit about your background and your current role.
- Can you explain what your research found on the discrepancy between mobile traffic and ad spend across different industries?
- What does this variance mean for marketers?
- How can marketers analyze their own traffic? How should they manage their percentage of traffic and ads?
- What else can traffic analytics tell us?
Special Guest: Fernando Angulo.
- DK New Media: If you're a marketing and technology firm that isn't driving leads through your online presence, we can help. We help you develop and execute a digital marketing strategy while educating your staff and providing all the resources. Promo Code: dknewmedia
- SEMrush Traffic Analytics — Find out where your main rivals invest most of the marketing efforts and adopt their experience in your own marketing strategy
- SEMrush — After ten years of trailblazing experiments and constant progress, SEMrush has grown into the world's leading competitive research service for online marketing.
- SEMrush Blog — Research and articles on organic and paid search strategies.