Archive this series
You will believe a man can fly -- and you will believe that two gamers can make a podcast. As with great power comes great responsibility, Bree and Justin stand united and ask, "Why so serious about patches?" On today's show, heroes aren't born; they're built from gear, stats, and bizarre character concepts. (It's a superhero-themed episode, if you haven't figured out by now.)
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
- Adventures in MMOs: Trove, LOTRO
- News: Marvel Heroes' massive update
- News: Standing Stone interview about LOTRO and DDO
- News: Elder Scrolls Online's housing is coming soon
- News: World of Warcraft begins testing 7.2
- News: Wizards of the Coast's new studio
- News: Path of Exiles is coming to Xbox One
- Mailbag: Standing Stone and Daybreak
- Mailbag: Blizzard Watch
- Podcast theme: "Credits" from Marvel Heroes
- Your show hosts: Bree and Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.
114 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 59 mins duration .