Archive this series
As Massively OP is on the scene at PAX East this year, we've got plenty of juicy news and interviews to discuss on the show! What game is coming to console this year? What secret is Eliot hiding? What MMO just got a name change? Find out in today's episode!
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Intro: PAX East coverage
- News: Shards Online becomes Legends of Aria
- News: TERA is officially coming to console
- News: Trove's console edition
- News: FFXIV interview
- News: Dauntless
- News: Kritika Online
- News: Conan Exiles
- Mailbag: Why don't western MMOs look as good as eastern MMOs?
- Mailbag: Permadeath possibilities
- Download Episode 108
- Podcast theme: "A Savage Beauty" from TERA
- Your show hosts: Eliot and Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.
131 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 61 mins duration .