Archive this series
Roll for initiative! Bree and Justin are getting all kinds of nerdy with this week's show, in which they talk about Dragon-people, the return of a long-abandoned sci-fi game, a momentous anniversary, and the viability of sandbox MMOs.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
- Adventures in MMOs: Wizard101, World of Warcraft, LOTRO, Guild Wars 2
- Site: Our PAX Awards
- News: DDO releases the Dragonborn race
- News: The Repopulation comes back online
- News: EverQuest turns 18
- News: Eternal Crusade goes free-to-play
- News: Pathfinder Online's one-year plan
- Mailbag: Funcom's new game?
- Mailbag: Viability of sandboxes
- Podcast theme: "Tavern 1" from DDO
- Your show hosts: Bree and Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.
132 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 61 mins duration .