Archive this series
What does a week where the news douses us in a shower of smaller stories look like? Bree and Justin wring out of their clothes, shaking loose tales of metropolises in the planning, console features, anniversary parties, and dance studios. Maybe it won't flood the world of MMOs, but it definitely waters the lawns of our interest!
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
- Adventures in MMOs: LOTRO, Guild Wars 2, World of Warcraft
- News: Ashes of Creation shows its metropolis
- News: What's Carbine Studios up to?
- News: Marvel Heroes console has local coop, starts beta test
- News: World of Warcraft gets all dancey
- News: LOTRO's 10th anniversary
- News: Project Gorgon's graphical upgrade
- Mailbag: Why should we care about Trove?
- Paragon Chat party!
- Mailbag: Why are MMOs getting away from pets?
- Podcast theme: "Original Theme" from LOTRO
- Your show hosts: Bree and Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.
122 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 60 mins duration .