Manage episode 181845950 series 64392
On this week’s show, Justin sits down with Ashes of Creation's Steven Sharif to talk about the game's successful Kickstarter, handling a wild community, and the next steps for this up-and-coming sandbox MMORPG.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
- What is Ashes of Creation?
- What do you like best about some other MMOs you've played?
- What's the office environment like there at Intrepid?
- Why was this Kickstarter such a success?
- What did you learn from the Kickstarter process?
- Why did the web store take so long to start up?
- Will the store post totals? Why no stretch goals?
- Will there be continued fundraising?
- Have you done anything to mitigate complaints about the affiliate system?
- How much of the game is playable right now?
- Will we start getting blog posts again?
- How do you time nodes so they don't feel too quick or too static?
- What is the roadmap for this year?
- How will you wrangle a contentious community?
- What traditional MMO systems and features are you rethinking for Ashes?
- What will the housing system be like?
- Podcast theme: "Trailer Theme" from Ashes of Creation
- Your show hosts: Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.
182 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 62 mins duration .