Archive this series
Beach parties, fireworks, and meaty MMORPG summer updates are all the signs of the dog days of summer -- and that ain't a bad thing at all, my friends. Bree and Justin sip from glasses of ice tea, fan themselves, and yammer on about all of these big game patches that are landing this month.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.Show notes:
- Adventures in MMOs: Stardew Valley, Ultima Online, The Secret World, The Stanley Principle
- News: Riders of Icarus is ready for prime time
- News: Landmark adds new races... for a price
- News: Age of Conan's 5.0 update
- News: RIFT 3.7 brings 64-bit client and dungeon veterans
- News: Aion's Echoes of Eternity patch is almost here
- Mailbag: EVE and tension
- Mailbag: Wurm Online
- Podcast theme: "Main Theme" from Riders of Icarus
- Your show hosts: Bree and Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.
131 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 61 mins duration .