Archive this series
Today on the show we have a very special guest: Artix, the lead developer on the upcoming AdventureQuest 3D. During the hour, Artix talks with us about the making of this scrappy cross-platform MMORPG and how it might just shake things up in a stale genre.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.Show notes:
- History of AdventureQuest franchise
- What is AdventureQuest 3D?
- Bathroom discussion
- How is this not a pared-down World of Warcraft?
- World Events
- The Inn
- Class system
- Getting ready for the October release
- Favorite MMO
- Meat of the game
- Dungeons and botters
- What will AQ3D do and not do?
- Delays and wipes
- Business model
- The Fishbowl
- Fight Club
- How you can play right now
- Podcast theme: AdventureQuest 3D trailer
- Your show hosts: Justin and Artix
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.
131 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 61 mins duration .