Archive this series
Is Pokémon GO an MMO? Is it going to consume society as we know it? Is it making virtual reality super-jealous? You just know that Bree and Justin had to tackle this global phenomenon as they get back into the swing of things.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
- Adventures in MMOs: Justin's new computer, World of Warcraft, Exploding Kittens
- News: Pokémon GO sweeps the globe
- News: Trove announces console versions
- News: SWTOR: Knights of the Eternal Throne announced
- News: World of Warcraft drops Patch 7.0
- News: Guild Wars 2 starts talking about living world season 3
- Mailbag: Depression and MMOs
- Mailbag: Elder Scrolls Online advice
- Ad apology
- Podcast theme: "Walking (Map Theme)" from Pokémon GO
- Your show hosts: Bree and Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.
109 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 58 mins duration .