Archive this series
One of the secrets of Massively OP's success is that we obtained -- we won't tell you how (garage sale) -- a genuine magic crystal ball that tells us oracles of future MMO developments. How else could you explain that we know what we know? Press releases? Hah.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.Show notes:
- Adventures in MMOs: Elder Scrolls Online, Guild Wars 2, Marvel Heroes, Stardew Valley, World of Warcraft, SWTOR, WildStar, Pillars of Eternity
- Final Fantasy XIV's patch and player milestone
- Guild Wars 2 readies season 3
- Turbine talks about DDO and LOTRO development
- Neverwinter launches on PlayStation 4, has update coming in August
- Black Desert is getting naval warfare and controversy
- Shards Online AMA
- World of Warcraft's RP mess
- Mailbag: What do I boost to 80 in GW2?
- Podcast theme: "Eveningstar 1" from DDO
- Your show hosts: Bree and Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.
131 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 61 mins duration .