Archive this series
It's never easy to watch the slow-motion downfall of an online game, especially when you consider all of the players and studio employees that it affects. This week on the show, Bree and Justin sort through the Red 5 mess and speculate about a Firefall that could have been.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
- Adventures in MMOs: Guild Wars 2, SWTOR, Shroud of the Avatar
- News: Firefall's studio is laid off
- News: Demon Hunters coming to WoW on August 9th
- News: StarCraft Universe starts open beta
- News: Guild Wars 2 allows guild memorials
- News: A look at Age of Wushu 2
- News: A new RIFT expansion?
- Mailbag: Getting into MMOs early or late?
- Mailbag: Permadeath squads
- Podcast theme: "Login Screen Theme" from Firefall
- Your show hosts: Bree and Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.
118 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 59 mins duration .