Archive this series
Dressed in top hat, tails, frills, and chaffron, the podcast crew is heading to the opera this week! On the show, Bree and Justin talk about a grand return to Karazhan, a lackluster Gamescom, and an MMO that has entered the witness protection program and gotten itself a new name.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.Show notes:
- Adventures in MMOs: Guild Wars 2, World of Warcraft, RIFT
- News: World of Warcraft returns to Karazhan
- News: Eternal Crusade gets a launch date
- News: Elder Scrolls Online joins the lockbox crowd
- News: WildStar goes Redmoon Rising
- News: Neverwinter releases Storm King's Thunder
- News: Das Tal gets a new name
- Mailbag: Scaling armor
- Mailbag: Better guild systems
- Podcast theme: "Karazhan (Opera House)" from World of Warcraft
- Your show hosts: Bree and Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.
131 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 61 mins duration .