Archive this series
When MMORPGs are casually tossing the phrase "rise of" into their expansion titles, you know you're in for a struggle against a huge boss... that won't be rising anywhere, except perhaps to be killed for the millionth time in a raid. As Justin solemnly contemplates this, MJ and Eliot join the cast to bring the whole production down to earth.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
- Adventures in MMOs: World of Fishing, World of Warcraft, RIFT, ARK, The Secret World, SWTOR, Heroes & Generals, FFXIV
- News: Destiny: Rise of Iron launches
- News: TERA's new patch is all about the guilds
- News: DDO and LOTRO producer letters
- News: Riders of Icarus tops one million players in the west
- News: Guild Wars 2 resumes work on legendaries
- Mailbag: What object would you want from MMOs?
- Mailbag: MMO art style
- Podcast theme: "Sepiks Redux" from Destiny: Rise of Iron
- Your show hosts: Justin, MJ, and Eliot
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.
123 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 60 mins duration .