Archive this series
In this week's show, Bree and Justin digest the news of an unexpected (well, mostly unexpected) new major MMO in development. Is it too early to get excited about New World? Will it just be another gankbox? Is this the direction that the industry needs to take? Why is Amazon Game Studios going this route?
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
- Adventures in MMOs: Firefall, World of Warcraft, SMITE
- News: Amazon announces sandbox MMO New World
- News: Final Fantasy XIV's patch 3.4 releases
- News: Destiny 2 might be coming to the PC
- News: Chronicles of Elyria asks for a lot more money
- News: What's going on with World of Warcraft's raid drama?
- Mailbag: Star Wars Galaxies' PvP flagging system
- Mailbag: Looking for an explorable MMO
- Podcast theme: "Snow" from Chronicles of Elyria
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.
114 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 59 mins duration .