Archive this series
Today on the show we welcome MOP's own resident EVE Online expert Brendan to help us navigate the new expansion and the impact that free-to-play has had on this long-running space MMO.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
- Playing EVE casually
- Risk vs. reward
- Is this real free-to-play?
- Is it frustrated or fun to play as an alpha clone?
- Reactions to free-to-play
- The new, new player experience
- What's in the expansion for veterans?
- Trips and tricks for new EVE Online players
- What are some of the best improvements EVE has made in the past couple of years?
- What is coming next for the game?
- No Man's Sky news and reaction
- Podcast theme: "Ascension Theme" from EVE Online
- Your show hosts: Brendan and Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.
122 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 60 mins duration .