Self Managed Rental Properties - Interview with Real Estate Investor Tom Sylvester Lifestyle Builders Podcast
Manage episode 207659248 series 2280332
#009 Learn how to manage your own properties and put in place systems that will make it run itself.
Where you can find Tom: https://tomandariana.com/
Tom’s Business Tips:
- Be real, be genuine, and honest as possible. Don’t fake that you are bigger than you are when you are starting out.
- Do the right thing. If there is a decision to make, always do the right thing. Look to help others.
- Be fine with making mistakes.
- Have the right people around you to help you build your business well.
- Check local banks that give portfolio loans which can have more flexible loan terms.
- Create systems to run your business without you.
- Get the current and previous landlord referral before placing a tenant.
- Put processes in place in your business and keep them all standardized.
- Find out your end goal that you want for your life and work backwards from there.
Dustin Heiner w/www.masterpassiveincome.com
62 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 38 mins duration .