Manage episode 267165605 series 1522282
When you open a business your weaknesses become your business’s too. If you’re unorganized, always late, unapproachable, etc. If you want your business to thrive you have to improve yourself as an owner.
Wayne Hawkins has been a trainer for 20 years and opened his own business a December 2018. He tells us how he has improved as an owner.
Key Takeaways from the episode
- Why owning a business is a different ball game than training.
- Why you have to change your model after you open
- The importance of your marketing right now
- This is a key time for personal training
- How do you capture new clients post COVID shutdown?
- If they don’t see you clean it then they don’t think it’s clean
- When you own a business your weaknesses come out quickly
Mindset and Development
What has been Wayne’s most successful failure
What has been Wayne’s biggest surprise in the fitness industry
Where does Wayne go for her personal and professional development