Manage episode 277717675 series 1522282
We’ve all heard of TRX, Bosu, and Stick Mobility. These are brands that created their own category of fitness.
What if you could do that? Mark Chavez thinks you can and tells you how on this episode.
Key Takeaways from the episode
- Is this an entirely new fitness category?
- Doing something that only you can do.
- Mark breaks down a business model for a trainer.
- Are you a commodity or a product?
- What are the demographics for this category of training?
- How to create and harness local star power?
- Why it takes more than an idea.
Mindset and Development
What has been Mark’s most successful failures
What has been Mark’s biggest surprise in the industry
Where does he go for personal and professional development