Manage episode 233903905 series 2483934
Humans have been joyfully engaging with rose medicine throughout the ages. This luxurious herb works on so many different parts of the body and spirit because of its many healing properties. Let's talk about them.
Click here to get the beautiful PDF Bringing Rose Medicine Home, featuring 6 rose recipes from 5 herbalists, plus my 3 favorite rose products.
- An overview of rose's abundantly generous physical & energetic medicine
- Wild v cultivated roses
- Which roses are best to use, and which to always avoid
- A healing message from rose that came to me recently, and the synchronicities that followed
- "Rose unwinds the stuckness that is often rooted in old grief, old trauma"
- Rose Delight Honey recipe from Kami McBride
- Rosebud Tea recipe from Rosalee de la Foret
- Rose is medicine for the whole heart
- Rainbow Heart Beams Elixir Giveaway!
- Discount on the Wild Rose Surprise Box from Rebecca Altman
- The Big (podcast related) Realization that came as a result of rose showing up in my life
- Upcoming guests & subjects
- Medicine Stories Patreon (the Bringing Rose Medicine Home PDF, the giveaway, and the coupon code for the Wild Rose Surprise Box!)
- Take the Which Healing Herb is Your Spirit Medicine? quiz
- Sophia Rose on Episode 3: Being the Medicine and Seeing the Wide Arc of Time
- Kami McBride on Episode 20: Herbalism, Menstruation, & Innate Knowing and Episode 39: Kitchen Herbalism: The Body Remembers
- Lola Venado on Episode 21: The Medicine We Carry
- Rebecca Altman on Episode 36: Magic Makes Us Human & Plants Keep Us Rooted
- Kami McBride's book The Herbal Kitchen
- Rosalee de la Foret's book Alchemy of Herbs
- Lola Venado's podcast Branch + Bone Medicine Show
- My website MythicMedicine.love
- Medicine Stories Facebook group
- Music by Mariee Sioux (from her beautiful song Wild Eyes)