Manage episode 198180538 series 1545900
(Interview begins at 1:15:07)
Jay Dyer joins MWC to discuss social engineering, who’s doing it, and why. We get into the ancient origins of this diabolism, how it became industrialized, and talk about some of the shadowy groups and figures behind it all. We also talk transhumanism, Darwinism, and how this agenda has impacted Christianity and the Church.
During the news round-up we have a fairly long discussion about monarchism and then we offer some helpful tip on how to increase your reverence during mass.
Stay tuned to find out if it is a good idea to leave your phone in the car.
- Tragedy and Hope – Carroll Quigley
- John Courtney Murray, Time/Life, and the American Proposition – David A. Wemhoff
- Bumper 1, Theandric – Adoro Te Devote
- Bumper 2, Katholicus – Die Fighting
- Ending, Cradle Catholic – Sancte Miguel Archangeli
22 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 23 mins duration .