Manage episode 188031238 series 1545900
The Men With Chests are guest free this week. We tackle very important things like modernism, the filial correction of Pope Francis, and the Patron Saint of “Do you even lift, bro?” We also discuss Fatima, the nature of the Eastern schism, and the coming restoration of Catholicism to the world. Can you be both a Catholic and a Socialist? Find out why you can’t.
- Lepanto Institute Response to the USCCB
- Fatima: Communism and Relativism as Fulfillments of Assyria and Babylon
- Summary of the Filial Correction
- Catholic Condemnation of Socialism in 5 Papal Quotes
- St. Hyacinth, the Patron Saint of Weightlifting
- Bumper 1: Death and Destruction – Weezer
- Bumper 2: Back Porch – Presidents of the United States of America
- Ending: Cherub Rock – Smashing Pumpkins
22 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 23 mins duration .