Manage episode 371355625 series 3409589
Low Down Payment Financing Options for Real Estate Investors
Real estate investors often believe that minimizing their down payment leads to higher returns. This is partly true since a lower down payment means higher leverage, which amplifies returns. However, returns can be amplified both positively (when returns are positive) and negatively (when returns are negative or things don't go as planned).
Although there may be additional low-down creative financing options available, there are a few traditional financing options that require a "low down payment." In this mini-class, we will cover these options.
Check out the video from this class here:
In this class, James discusses:
- FHA 3.5% down payment loans (especially for house hackers and Nomads™)
- Conventional 3% and 5% down payment loans (especially for house hackers and Nomads™)
- Low down payment financing options
- Creative financing
- Owner financing
- Wrap financing
- Loan assumption
- Rent to own, lease to own, lease-option, lease-purchase
- Installment land contract, contract for deed, etc
- Subject to
- Private money and hard money
- Local banks
- Plus much more...
Free Real Estate Deal Analysis Spreadsheet: Download a copy of the newest version of The World's Greatest Real Estate Deal Analysis Spreadsheet™ by going to:
Improve Cash Flow: Book a consultation to improve cash flow using our proprietary 88 cash flow improving strategies.
Real Estate Agent & Lender Collaborators: Interested in collaborating with us on the Metairie real estate investor podcast? Book a free consultation to discuss.