Manage episode 253153008 series 107204
AC and CJ chat about the recent cloud earnings from AWS, MS and Google, discuss the reorganization of the Teams team at Microsoft and its impacts on Office 365, along with a slew of other interesting news.
- Join me at SPFest DC to learn SharePoint Framework Development!
- 2020 Super Bowl commercials: Rewatch the ads that ran during Super Bowl LIV on Sunday
- Google Cloud makes strides but still has a long way to go
- Alphabet earnings show Google Cloud on $10B run rate
- Microsoft shares rise after it beats revenue, profit expectations, Azure posts 62% growth
- Microsoft Teams cert expired
- Microsoft will now pay up to $20K for Xbox Live security exploits
- CIA Opens Competition for Lucrative Cloud Deals to Amazon Rivals
- Today, the Trident Era Ends
- Microsoft to combine its Windows client and hardware teams under Chief Product Officer Panos Panay
- Microsoft is merging its Windows and hardware teams
- Jeff Weiner Updates His LinkedIn Profile
- Microsoft moves its main employee portal to latest version of SharePoint
- UN hacked: Attackers got in via SharePoint vulnerability