Manage episode 243760319 series 1856311
One big common misconception is that you have to have a ton of money to start doing cool things with your money, like growing it or giving it a direction, and that simply isn’t true. Some of the best money moves I’ve made is when I didn’t have a lot but I knew I needed to be really intentional and good things happened because I had a plan in place.
Our podcast guest, Anna Sergunina is also working to blow up that myth. Anna is a kick-ass Certified Financial Planner and the President & CEO at MainStreet Financial Planning Inc., the nation’s largest fee-only, hourly project-based financial planning business. Even though she became a CFP, she still admits that she made all possible financial mistakes as a young adult. Her career goal is to help you understand that you don't have to be rich to start working on your finances.
What You'll Learn
- What are some of the biggest myths that people believe when it comes to money that hold them back
- What is a money roadmap and how do you create one
- How do you achieve a money goal without being rich
- Anna's story to becoming a CFP and what she's passionate about teaching
- Why is everyone talking about money dates
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Go behind the scenes of the podcast and sign up for our free monthly emails.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here