Manage episode 223139279 series 2462083
Published author, international keynote speaker, entrepreneur, and poet. Is there anything Jadah can’t do? Find out in this latest episode where Rachel interviews someone who truly embodies the promotion of women in business. From $42,000 in debt to three successful businesses, Jadah is a badass in her own right.
In this episode, I’m interviewing Jadah Sellner, the woman behind the Love Over Metrics Incubator. At its core, the Love Over Metrics movement helps visionary women entrepreneurs expand and grow their businesses while serving the community in a meaningful and authentic way. Jadah recounts her entrepreneurial journey from Simple Green Smoothies, a company she co-founded, to her career as an author and international keynote speaker.
Here’s what you’ll get out of this:
- The power of intentional trade-offs
- How Jadah grew a massive social media following in just six months
- How women can use love as fuel to make more money
- The moment Jadah realized the value of tying your personal goals, dreams, and ambitions to the betterment and good of the community
- Why holding a space for a greater vision within yourself is vital
- The importance of fostering trust, surrendering, and having patience
- The value of getting your daily dose of Vitamin V—Self-Validation!
- Celebrating yourself in all forms
- How setting tiny goals can lead to great accomplishments
- Why it wasn’t always smooth sailings for Jadah in her entrepreneurial journey
- How affirmation and gratitude are key components in Jadah’s daily routine
For full shownotes: https://helloseven.co/6
21 episodes available. A new episode about every 11 days averaging 44 mins duration .