Manage episode 240141276 series 2344876
- What is this all for?
- What is the meaning behind all of this?
- Is there more to life than eat, sleep, work, repeat?Whether you’re caught in the rat race, always striving for more more more, or you’ve achieved more and it wasn’t as fulfilling as you thought it would be, this episode is for you.
We’re talking to Lydia Dean, the founder of GoPhilanthropic. Almost 20 years ago, she had all the things she had been dreaming of. Big house, beautiful family, the white picket fence.
But she still felt unfulfilled. She ended up convincing her husband to uproot their lives and and two young kids and go travel the world in search of a deeper meaning.
By giving up everything, she found everything she really needed: simplicity, fulfillment, and ways too give back. She has so much wisdom around philanthropy, raising a nomadic family, adopting a child from China, and most of all, finding meaning in whatever you choose to do.
Today we will learn:
- How to break free of the norms and follow your inner voice
- Ways we can address our search for deeper meaning and fulfillment
- How can we each play an active role in global issues, not just by giving money but in sharing our time and hearts
Show Notes: https://mindlove.com/092
Sign Up for The Morning Mind Love for short daily reminders of how freaking powerful and magical you are, straight to your inbox!
Support Mind Love's Sponsors:
Super comfy stylish clothing for work and play. Visit betabrand.com/mindlove for 20% their famous Dress Pants Yoga Pants
BioClarity is a clean and green skincare brand that has products that just work. Visit bioclarity.com and use my code MINDLOVE to get 40% off skincare routines PLUS an additional 15% off EVERYTHING on their website
Visit joinhoney.com/mindlove to get the totally FREE smart shopping assistant that saves you time and money when you’re shopping online.
Beautiful websites for nonprofits and mission-driven brands. Get 20% off my mentioning Mind Love.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices