Manage episode 226904623 series 2355711
Technology has almost entirely replaced the travel agent as well as many brick and mortar stores. But high tech tools like bots are replacing employment in, of all places, accounting.
- 01:30 | Introduction; Jeremiah Marks
- 02:00 | Forbes and AI accounting prime time
- 03:00 | What is Mint?
- 04:48 | Natural language recognition in accounting
- 06:15 | What is a bot?
- 08:40 | Job loss and the robotic accounting department
- 10:34 | Advice for pursuing accounting
- 11:37 | Future of AI in accounting
- 12:45 | Conclusion
Business Intelligence Podcast with Jeremiah Marks
35 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 19 mins duration .