Manage episode 198594501 series 1542769
In this episode of Quah, sponsored by Organifi (organifi.com, code "mindpump" for 20% off), Sal, Adam & Justin answer Pump Head questions about how to know whether a full body vs. Body part split is right for you, advice for someone who wants to start their career as a trainer with the ultimate goal of opening a gym, using “getting girls” as motivation to work out and build a nice physique and if you are hungry and have no other options except processed crappy foods, what’s better, not eating any food at all or eating processed, crappy food.
- Daily Pump Alerts!
- Google's new AI algorithm predicts heart disease by looking at your eyes (6:44)
- A woman who can smell Parkinson's disease helps scientists develop the first diagnostic test (9:13)
- ‘Kidtech is rising,’ and SuperAwesome is at the forefront with a $100m valuation (14:58)
- Barney the Dinosaur is now a tantric sex guru (18:07)
- What is a “Justin thing to do?” Come listen and find out. (23:32)
- Sal the next Oprah? Sal talks about his experience with a medium. (29:37)
- Mind Pump #PodcastHard all over the country! They discuss their current and upcoming schedule (37:22)
- Want that libido boost? Look no further than Four Sigmatic Chaga elixir! (41:00)
- Thrive Market unboxing – “Keto” dessert edition (45:02)
- Quah question #1 – How do you know whether a full body vs. Body part split is right for you? (48:18)
- Quah question #2 – Do you have any advice for someone who wants to start their career as a trainer with the ultimate goal of opening a gym? (58:28)
- Quah question #3 – What are your thoughts on “getting girls” as motivation to work out and build a nice physique? (1:09:00)
- Quah question #4 - If you are hungry and have no other options except processed crappy foods, what’s better, not eating any food at all or eating processed, crappy food? (1:14:53)
- Google hopes AI can predict heart disease by looking at retinas
- Meet the woman who can smell Parkinson's disease
- YouTube says it will crack down on bizarre videos targeting children
- The technology powering the kids digital media ecosystem
- Actor who played Barney is now tantric sex guru
- Don’t mind the wet nose: TSA enlists more dogs to screen passengers
- Meet the dogs who can sniff out cancer
- You Can't Do That on Television (TV Series 1979–1990)
- Four Sigmatic
- Use the discount code “mindpump” for 15% off of your first order of health & energy boosting mushroom products.
- Chaga Mushroom: The Siberian Fungus full of Benefits
- Thrive Market
- One FREE month’s membership
- $20 off your first three purchases of $49 or more (That’s $60 off total!)
- Free shipping on orders of $49 or more
- Ep 638-Jason Khalipa - Mind Pump Media
- Mike Bledsoe (@mike_bledsoe) Instagram
- Oprah Winfrey (@Oprah) Twitter
- Jason Khalipa (@jasonkhalipa) Instagram
Also check out Thrive Market! Thrive Market makes purchasing organic, non-GMO affordable. With prices up to 50% off retail, Thrive Market blows away most conventional, non-organic foods. PLUS, they offer a NO RISK way to get started which includes:
1. One FREE month’s membership 2. $20 Off your first three purchases of $49 or more (That’s $60 off total!) 3. Free shipping on orders of $49 or more
How can you go wrong with this offer? To take advantage of this offer go to www.thrivemarket.com/mindpump
You insure your car but do you insure YOU? If you don’t, and you are the primary breadwinner, you will likely leave your loved ones facing hardship and struggle if you die (harsh reality). Perhaps you think life insurance is expensive, but if you are fit and healthy, you can qualify for approved rates that are truly inexpensive and affordable. To find out if you qualify for the best rates in the industry, go get a quote at www.HealthIQ.com/mindpump
Would you like to be coached by Sal, Adam & Justin? You can get 30 days of virtual coaching from them for FREE at www.mindpumpmedia.com.
Get our newest program, MAPS Prime Pro, which shows you how to self assess and correct muscle recruitment patterns that cause pain and impede performance and gains. Get it at www.mindpumpmedia.com!
Get MAPS Prime, MAPS Anywhere, MAPS Anabolic, MAPS Performance, MAPS Aesthetic, the Butt Builder Blueprint, the Sexy Athlete Mod AND KB4A (The MAPS Super Bundle) packaged together at a substantial DISCOUNT at www.mindpumpmedia.com.
Make EVERY workout better with MAPS Prime, the only pre-workout you need… it is now available at mindpumpmedia.com
Have Sal, Adam & Justin personally train you via video instruction on our YouTube channel, Mind Pump TV. Be sure to Subscribe for updates.
Get your Kimera Koffee at www.kimerakoffee.com, code "mindpump" for 10% off!
Get Organifi, certified organic greens, protein, probiotics, etc at www.organifi.com Use the code “mindpump” for 20% off.
Go to foursigmatic.com/mindpump and use the discount code “mindpump” for 15% off of your first order of health & energy boosting mushroom products.
Add to the incredible brain enhancing effect of Kimera Koffee with www.brain.fm/mindpump 10 Free sessions! Music for the brain for incredible focus, sleep and naps! Also includes 20% if you purchase!
Please subscribe, rate and review this show! Each week our favorite reviewers are announced on the show and sent Mind Pump T-shirts!
Have questions for Mind Pump? Each Monday on Instagram (@mindpumpmedia) look for the QUAH post and input your question there. (Sal, Adam & Justin will answer as many questions as they can)
890 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 88 mins duration .