Manage episode 224989939 series 1542769
In this episode, Sal, Adam & Justin discuss the best rest periods between exercises.
- Is ‘competitive sleep’ a thing? The power of your mental state and not always fixating on measurable tools. (2:18)
- Mind Pump: The Whistleblowers of the Fitness Industry. The importance of how you SAY things and COMMUNICATE them. (9:40)
- Adam gets in a ‘tiff’, over social media, with a trainer about a ‘Jefferson Curl’. The ‘elitist’ attitude fitness professionals have in the space, the risk vs. reward of an exercise & MORE. (14:49)
- The most under-modified variable: The significance of rest periods. (26:35)
- The BEST rest periods for muscle gain & fat loss. (35:55)
- How often do you recommend someone phase their rest periods? (38:15)
- The art of perfecting the skill and not throwing fatigue on it. (44:13)
- For the competitor, how much of an impact does varying your rest periods make? (48:20)
- David Alexander (@dzandertraining) Instagram
- Stuart McGill (@drstuartmcgill) Twitter
- Jordan Peterson (@jordan.b.peterson) Instagram
- Stan "Rhino" Efferding (@stanefferding) Instagram
- IFBB LEGEND FLEX WHEELER (@officialflexwheeler) Instagram
979 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 87 mins duration .