Manage episode 190975536 series 1460826
What would you do if you were able to start your day by working at the speed of light?
In today’s episode, we’ll be speaking with the young man who might enable you to do just that!
His invention will be responsible for revolutionizing all of your daily activities: from running a computer-based business to making your usual purchases, your world, as you know it, is soon to change.
Carlos Ríos Ocampo and his team at Oxford University have created the fastest light-based memory chip in existence, capable of storing information indefinitely, offering new possibilities to anything that is being done with computers.
As if that weren’t amazing enough, he achieved this by the young age of 28! Listen as he explains what he and his colleagues have created and how it will soon transform our days!
With a very active social life and world-class talent for sports, this leading Colombian-born physicist breaks all stereotypes and is sure to leave you inspired and ready to embrace what’s to come.
If you thought you might not live to experience the light-speed of data-downloads from movies like The Fifth Element, you might need to think again because the future is here AND THIS EPISODE IS YOUR TICKET IN!
You need to listen to this episode if you want to learn:
- What is the light-based memory chip and how it differs from what we use today.
- How having this technology will represent a fundamental change within the next five years in computing.
- Why entrepreneurs and those willing to adapt and reinvent themselves will succeed.
- The 4 main benefits of this revolutionary technology.
- …And SO MUCH MORE!
- The binary system with which computers work today using 0’s and 1’s has now been proven to extend up to 35 levels.
- Artificial Intelligence’s is exceeding the human capacity to make decisions.
- The usage of new materials in computing has created a bridge into the future.
Thank you for listening! If you found value in this episode, please share it!
* For more of these inspiring interviews and additional tips, tools and habits of Mindful Entrepreneurs, join us: http://methriving.com/
19 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 27 mins duration .