Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on August 02, 2020 08:04 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 265856375 series 2359984
Emmanuel Songsore is a friend, musician, husband, YouTuber, Research Administrator at Laurier University, he holds a Doctorate of Geography, and he has personality with a profound mindfulness quality as well as a great sense of humor. Emmanuel was born in Ghana, West Africa – a country about a quarter of the physical size of our region of Ontario, but with a population of nearly 30 million people, it’s comparable to the 37 million population of the entire country of Canada.Listen & Subscribe on: iTunes / Stitcher / Podbean / Overcast / Spotify Contact Info
- Youtube: @Emmanuel_S Music https://www.youtube.com/user/song5700
- Instagram: @e_5700 https://www.instagram.com/e_5700/
- My Canadian friend Steve
- Mindfulness has kept my emotions in check.
- I grew up a very angry person with a lot of volatile tendencies but once I became a Christian and I really took scripture seriously and welcomed the Holy Spirit and empowered me to live right, everything changed.
- Breathing has become [more important]. I realize with my work schedule and all the craziness, sometimes I'm working at my desk and I think, am I really breathing. Then I pause and take a deep breath and then I realize I wasn't breathing. After that, the intensity of my breathing increases.
- I've started running and when I'm running I pay more attention to my breathing.
- I went to boarding school. The older students were in charge of punishing students who were defiant and a lot of them took advantage of that to bully people.
- Once when it was time for bed after I used the washroom, one the of the older students saw me and decided to punish me. He made me sleep on the wood floor under his bed. Mindfulness then for me was to just ignore him and at that point not respond.
- 445 You Evolving Now; Andre Young
- 509 Resilience Despite Abuse; Ola Muhammed
- 408 Fresh Food Alchemist; Julie Ward
- 210 Purposeful Millionaire, James Nowlin
Get Bruce Langford's training called The Stand Up Now Blueprint. Are certain areas of your life a struggle? Do you ever feel overwhelmed with anxiety & stress? How would you like to enjoy more contentment so you felt happy and relaxed? What would you do to bring more peace into your life? You'll learn 5 Simple Ways To Move From Struggling To Productive. You’ll feel like you’re accomplishing things that matter to YOU in your life. Go To www.MM.com/sunblueprint