Modern Combat & Survival - The Patriot's Guide To Tactical Firearms - Urban Survival - And Close Quarters Combat Training
MCS 133: Top 5 Little-Known Defense Weapons
Manage episode 173891840 series 80677
Yeah, yeah, yeah... of course you know I'm going to advise you to carry a firearm and a back-up blade for personal protection, right?
But what about for those people who don't want to carry a gun?
And what about when you travel on a plane or need to get past a metal detector at a federal building?
Like me, you probably believe that you should NEVER be unarmed, right?
Well, this week I'll share my top 5 "personal defense weapons" for everyday carry that you may not have heard of!
Here's what you'll discover in this episode...
- Even total nerds can weaponize their pocket protector... and you don't even need to go "tactical" with this common item that doubles as a simple self-defense tool!
- There are 2 things criminals fear: a targeted victim who fights back... and having you pull out this nifty gadget that will ruin their night!
- You may have heard the common saying, "2 is 1 - 1 is none"? Well this back-up gizmo can help you defeat a mugger AND get you rescued during a disaster!
- Can you guess my #1 favorite "back-up weapon"? (Hint: It sits on my hip everywhere I go and I use it more than any other item in my arsenal!)
- How an "under the radar" (and legal!) vehicle tool can add devastation and power to any strike - no matter which way you through a punch! (Especially great for women to carry in the parking lot!)
Any one of these items will make you safer and take your self-defense weapon arsenal to the next level!
220 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 32 mins duration .