Manage episode 236281999 series 2391740
Today’s show is a bonus episode as we celebrate our 3rd anniversary! It’s been an adventure and a learning process along the way. I’ll admit that I had no clue what I was doing when we started, or what was involved in doing a podcast, but I knew we needed to get information and resources out there to moms and families. So now, after 152 episodes, I’m proud of how far we’ve come on the journey---and we’ll keep going to get the word out to even more moms and families in the future!
- The incredible details of the podcast’s reach: we’ve had 240,000 downloads in over 75 countries!
- The facts that show the need: 20% of new parents will experience perinatal mood and anxiety disorders, so we still have a lot of work to do
- How I got started without knowing anything about podcasting
- The rewarding feeling from the feedback, knowing the show has helped listeners
- The benefit in sitting and sharing with each other
- The intensity of our heavy topics and episodes
- Why I don’t want anyone to feel alone in this struggle
- The expenses involved to keep the show going, along with our new fundraising efforts
- Information about the new Monthly Mom and Mind Collaborative
152 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 36 mins duration .