Manage episode 222667390 series 2198369
Bernadette Doyle left her corporate job to build an online business from home before it was cool – and more than 10 years and 150,000 happy clients later, she’s still growing every day!
Throughout most of her life, Bernadette was all about the hustle. But she eventually realized that she couldn’t hustle forever, so now she’s all about working a smart business instead of a hard business. She is the real stinkin’ deal, folks, and I know you’ll learn a LOT from this conversation.
You Will Hear About:
- [3:30] Why being a mom is actually a competitive advantage
- [7:30] Learning to work smarter
- [9:40] Finding new clients
- [13:30] The fear of not being good enough
- [17:15] Dealing with people who don’t understand starting an online business
- [19:00] Surrounding yourself with people who lift you up
- [22:50] Running & growing a great Facebook group
- [27:30] How to price yourself
- [31:00] Why not having a coach is probably costing you money
- [32:30] What you need to know about masterminds
- [35:00] Being shameless
- [38:05] Why purpose trumps strategy
- [42:30] Good vs. bad feedback
- Learn more at http://bernadettedoyle.com/
- See Bernadette LIVE: http://bernadettedoyle.com/whats-on/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Doyle.Bernadette/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bernadettedoyle
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/clientmagnets/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/BernadetteDoyle
- Watch: “Here’s to the Crazy Ones”
Mommy Millionaire Mastermind is OPEN!
Come join an amazing group of ambitious women who are collaborating to learn together + grow each others’ businesses. So do you want to skyrocket your income and live a life of abundance? Fill out your application at MommyMillionaire.co/mastermind.
Mommy Millionaire is produced by Podcast Masters
152 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 31 mins duration .