Manage episode 223649091 series 2198369
Vanessa Van Edwards is lead investigator the Science of People, a human behavior research lab that designs original research experiments to crack the code of human behavior. I fell in love with her most recent book, Captivate: The Science of Succeeding with People, and I cannot wait for you all to hear what she has to say!
You Will Hear About:
- [3:30] Coming up with the concept for her book Captivate
- [5:30] Why succeeding in network marketing requires charisma (and how you can build up your charisma)
- [11:45] A different way of asking questions that every network marketer needs to practice
- [14:00] What you should look for in other people’s facial expressions
- [17:40] What’s next for Vanessa
- [19:30] Learning to like yourself
- [25:00] Teaching kids to understand people
- [28:15] Being shameless
- Learn more at https://www.scienceofpeople.com
- Enroll in People School
- Read: Captivate: The Science of Succeeding with People
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/vvanedwards/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/scienceofpeople/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/vvanedwards
Mommy Millionaire Mastermind is OPEN!
Come join an amazing group of ambitious women who are collaborating to learn together + grow each others’ businesses. So do you want to skyrocket your income and live a life of abundance?
Fill out your application at MommyMillionaire.co/mastermind.
Mommy Millionaire is produced by Podcast Masters
149 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 30 mins duration .