Manage episode 225027625 series 2198369
Jill Stanton and her husband Josh are expert affiliate marketers and master connecters: they build an audience, identify the raddest entrepreneurs online, and then share them with the Screw the Nine to Five community. It’s a community-driven approach to referral marketing, and if you do it right, it can be a tremendous way to serve your community and the people you shine a light on.
Today, Jill is going to share her best marketing tips so that you can say goodbye to your nine to five, too!
You Will Hear About:
- [1:00] What is affiliate marketing?
- [2:40] How Jill first got into marketing & starting a business with her husband
- [8:00] Why you probably want your own website when you are building a community
- [14:00] Why affiliate marketing is an introvert’s dream
- [15:30] Using ClickFunnels Review to share product review & generate income
- [22:00] Being shameless to grow your business
- [24:40] Getting to the point where you give 0 effs
- [29:45] Dealing with unsupportive spouses & Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself
- [34:20] Developing your writing voice
- [39:40] Why you need to network in real life, even if your business is online
- Learn more at https://www.screwtheninetofive.com/
- Check out ClickFunnels Review: http://screwtheninetofive.com/clickfunnels-review
- Screw The Nine to Five Podcast: https://www.screwtheninetofive.com/podcast/
- Listen: How To Talk To Your Partner About Your Business When They’re Not an Entrepreneur with Marla Mattenson
- Read: “7 Tricks For Writing Copy So Good Customers Throw Money At You”
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/screwtheninetofive/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SayNoToNinetoFive/
- Read: Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself by Joe Dispenza
Are you enjoying the show? I want to know! Click here to leave a review on iTunes.
Mommy Millionaire is produced by Podcast Masters
152 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 31 mins duration .