Manage episode 226615590 series 2198369
Women (especially mothers) often feel guilty for trying to take back their lives... but we shouldn’t! Women have so much to offer each other and the world, and each of us has the ability to empower the world.
Today, we’re joined by Liz Rovsek to scream this message from the rooftops and talk about being a mother of two who’s starting a (second) business, on top of everything else that has to get done.
You Will Hear About:
- [2:30] Getting it all done through the chaos
- [3:00] Starting a swimwear line for men and boys
- [4:40] The most important thing for entrepreneurs to focus on when marketing their business
- [5:30] Tips for connecting and networking
- [7:40] Getting started & not letting mistakes slow you down
- [11:45] Learning to trust yourself
- [14:00] Having a self-transformational moment
- [17:55] What Liz learned being on The Real Housewives
- [20:00] Liz’s advice for getting a product to market
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lizzierovsek/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/lizzierovsek
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lizzierovsek/
- Download Cayla’s free branding worksheet: https://www.mommymillionaire.co/branding-questionnaire
Are you enjoying the show? I want to know! Click here to leave a review on iTunes.
Mommy Millionaire is produced by Podcast Masters
150 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 30 mins duration .