Manage episode 227399663 series 2198369
People online tend to really overuse the words “introvert” and “extrovert,” and they don’t seem to really know what it means. So today, I am going to share my story about deciding I was an introverted extrovert a few years ago – and encourage you to stop labeling yourself!
You Will Hear About:
- [2:00] Why I love meeting people who label themselves.
- [6:00] Why you can’t take any personality test or label as Bible truth about who you are or will be
- [11:00] The benefit of understanding other people’s personality traits
- Connect with Cayla: Facebook | Instagram
- Join the Mommy Millionaire Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MommyMillionaireCommunity/
- Mommy Millionaire Blueprint: https://www.mommymillionaire.co/courses
Want a chance to win a FREE pair of Lululemon pants? It’s easy!
- Click here to leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Take a screenshot of your review
- Email your screenshot to email@example.com
152 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 31 mins duration .