Manage episode 229791845 series 2198369
I just met the most amazing person at James Wedmore’s mastermind and I am so excited to introduce her to all of you!
Jasmine Star walked away from a scholarship to UCLA law school to follow her dream of being a photographer. Over the next 10 years, she grew from a hesitant photographer to one of the savviest entrepreneurs I’ve ever met (and a darn good photographer, to boot). Now, she helps other entrepreneurs pursue what they love, and build a successful business while they do it.
It’s not an easy path, but we can all do it – and Jasmine is here to help!
You Will Hear About:
- [2:00] Talking about things and sharing things from the place of a scar, not a wound
- [3:30] Chasing what makes you wildly happy
- [5:55] Finding your purpose
- [8:50] Jasmine’s relationship with her husband & being an entrepreneur in a relationship
- [14:30] Noone is broken
- [15:00] There’s no such thing as perfect (even on social media)
- [18:30] Helping people find their sweet spot on social media
- [24:30] The skills you need to be the captain of your own life
- [30:50] Keeping it real... but making it look good!
- [35:30] How you can stand out online
- [39:40] Staying in your lane (just like Oprah said)
- [41:50] Hanging out with Gary Vee
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jasminestar/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JasmineStar
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/officialjasminestar/videos
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jasminestar
- James Wedmore: https://www.jameswedmoretraining.com/
- Making Oprah: https://www.npr.org/podcasts/500692140/making-oprah
Want a chance to win a FREE pair of Lululemon pants? It’s easy!
- Click here to leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Take a screenshot of your review
- Email your screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mommy Millionaire is produced by Podcast Masters