Manage episode 232038229 series 2198369
Christine Hassler is a best-selling author, podcast host, and life coach who is committed to guiding people and organizations to their highest potential. She left her successful job as a Hollywood agent at 25 to pursue a life she could be passionate about... but it did not come easily!
Today, we learn about the challenges she faced on her journey and the difficulty of balancing motherhood and entrepreneurship (and nailing it).
Christine also has an awesome gift for all of you! Text CHRISTINE to 444999 to get her six-step intuitive decision making process and more!
You Will Hear About:
- [1:00] When a crazy curveball comes our ways, usually, there’s a big lesson for us to learn...
- [5:30] Listening to your head AND your heart
- [13:55] Why we can’t move forward with authenticity and grace if we don’t heal our pasts
- [18:25] Finding a partner who values the same things that you value
- [31:10] The best way to get what you want is to not want it
- [37:45] Why do so many people struggle with happiness?
- Learn more at christinehassler.com
- Listen: Over and On With It
- Read: Expectation Hangover: Overcoming Disappointment in Work, Love, and Life
- Read: 20-Something, 20-Everything: A Quarter-life Woman's Guide to Balance and Direction
- Read: 20 Something Manifesto: Quarter-Lifers Speak Out About Who They Are, What They Want, and How to Get It
Are you enjoying the show? I want to know! Click here to leave a review on iTunes.
Mommy Millionaire is produced by Podcast Masters
166 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 35 mins duration .