143 | Getting Things Done: Acting Like a Marketer, Flipping Homes, & Changing Your Perspective - with Tarek El Moussa
Manage episode 234947571 series 2198369
I first saw our guest Tarek El Moussa years ago, on his TV show Flip or Flop, and I absolutely loved it. He is also an amazing dad, he has defeated cancer twice, and he just GETS. THINGS. DONE.
So, today, Tarek is going to share the mindset he has used to master his life and how you can use it, too! There is nothing inherently different between you, Tarek, myself, or anyone else – we just have different perspectives on life that either limit us or allow us to do the extraordinary.
You Will Hear About:
- [3:00] What Tarek is working on right now
- [4:20] Why Tarek wanted to be on TV
- [8:00] If you’re failing, you don’t necessarily have to change what you’re doing – you have to change your approach
- [13:00] How do you get from point A to point B faster?
- [14:55] Pitching yourself
- [19:10] What it takes to start flipping houses
- [21:00] You have to think of yourself as a marketer
- [23:50] Tarek’s goal with Instagram
- [24:30] Life as a single father
- Learn more at https://www.tarekbuyshouses.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/therealtarekelmoussa
Will you take the MILLIONAIRE MINDSET CHALLENGE?! It starts May 29th, is completely free, and everybody who signs up will have a chance to win $500! Head over to mommymillionaire.co to sign up!!
Mommy Millionaire is produced by Podcast Masters
157 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 32 mins duration .