Manage episode 235576256 series 2198369
Today, we’re going to have a conversation about character and sales – two things that are not conflicting, as some people might think, but can actually be beautifully aligned to create a successful business that changes lives for the better!
You Will Hear About:
- [1:30] Selling isn’t about pitching – it’s about becoming the type of person who people want to buy from
- [3:45] Questions you should be asking yourself more often
- [7:45] Why “it’s easier to give birth than to raise the dead”
- [15:20] “If you help enough people get what they want, you will always get what you want.” – Jim Rohn
- [16:55] 6 tips for generating positive energy
- Connect with Cayla: Facebook | Instagram
- Join the Mommy Millionaire Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MommyMillionaireCommunity/
- Mommy Millionaire LIVE 2019: https://mommymillionaire.lpages.co/mommy-millionaire-live/
Time is running out to be a founding member THE MILLIONAIRESS SOCIETY!!
You deserve the life you want, and I want to help you get there. That’s why I’m launching The Millionairess Society to help people all of you awesome women get over your insecurities and actually start being the human that you were designed to be!
Mommy Millionaire is produced by Crate Media
166 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 35 mins duration .