Manage episode 236763188 series 2198369
Carl Scaramuzza founded his company, Credit Blueprint, with one simple goal: helping people use their credit to build real wealth and increase their net worth. So, of course, I had to bring him on the show to talk to all of you Mommy Millionaires and Mommy Millionaires-to-be!
You Will Hear About:
- [6:00] How Carl made the best of the worst situation he’s been in
- [8:45] Should you have a credit card?
- [11:45] Why do people need a high credit score?
- [16:25] What can you do if you have bad credit?
- [33:20] Having a partner in your relationship and business
- [36:10] Why Carl doesn’t invest in real estate – he invests in himself
- [40:00] Being shameless to build your business
- Learn more at https://www.creditblueprint.net
- Podcast: The Power of Credit with Carl Scaramuzza
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/By_AbctFsAW/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/carl-scaramuzza-09315a39/
Are you enjoying the show? I want to know! Click here to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
Mommy Millionaire is a production of Crate Media
166 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 35 mins duration .