Manage episode 244213363 series 2198369
I recently heard an episode of The Simple Pin Podcast and, right away, I knew I had to have the host, Kate Ahl, on the show! She is also the founder of Simple Pin Media, a Pinterest management and marketing agency that combines the best practices of marketing and personalized strategies that help clients achieve their business and personal goals.
Kate just brings so much value to every conversation and I know everyone out there will benefit from hearing what she has to say!
You Will Hear About:
- [1:45] What Kate did before Pinterest was a thing & how she ended up starting Simple Pin Media
- [8:00] Struggling with limiting beliefs and creating caps on your success
- [17:00] What you need to know about using Pinterest for your business
- [23:00] Why are Pinterest boards so important?
- [32:30] The ONE thing you can do to boost your Pinterest presence right now
- [33:45] Going from food stamps to leading a 40-person team
- Learn more at simplepinmedia.com
- Listen: The Simple Pin Podcast
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/simplepinmedia
- Instagram: instagram.com/simplepinmedia
- Traction: Get A Grip On Your Business by Gino Wickman
- Built to Sell: Creating a Business That Can Thrive Without You by John Warrillow
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber
- Vivid Vision: A Remarkable Tool For Aligning Your Business Around a Shared Vision of the Future by Cameron Herold
Are you enjoying the show? I want to know!