Manage episode 185344992 series 1001062
Rasheeda Gray is the award-winning owner and lead designer of Gray Space Interior Design, a full-service interior design firm based in the Philadelphia, PA metro area. Rasheeda provides inspiring, authentic and affordable interior design as well as real estate staging and home renovation services. She wholeheartedly believes that creating a home that’s beautiful, functional and affordable is possible. Rasheeda is also a mom, wife and the Assistant Vice President of Marketing and Communications for a global insurance company.
In this episode, Rasheeda and I discuss:
- her transition from her 14-year career in Marketing with Fortune 500 corporations to full-time entrepreneurship, uncovering some of her fears, concerns and challenges
- the process she went through to truly discover her purpose
- the impact she makes on her clients’ lives
- the moment when she realized that her hobby was more than a hobby and how she turned it in a viable business
- balancing her life as a mom and wife
- using vision boards for home design projects
- and more…
Connect with Rasheeda Gray online:
Social Media Platforms:
Instagram, Facebook and Houzz: @grayspaceinteriordesign
Twitter and Pinterest: @grayspaceid
I hope you enjoyed my conversation with Rasheeda Gray and got helpful tips to apply to your life and business. I also hope that you are inspired to do some soul searching and figure out what you truly love, what lights you up and gets you excited. You deserve to have more joy, happiness and excitement and you have the keys and power to create what you want in your life.
This is my last interview of season two, but I’ll be sharing a wrap-up episode next week with highlights, fun moments, and other cool things from this season. As always, if there’s something you want me to cover in season three (starting in October) please hit me up via email or leave a comment below. I love hearing from you and interacting with you. I’m always open to suggestions and invite your feedback. My email is Erica@momswithdreams.com and I always respond. 😊
Until next time – reclaim YOUR dreams, do what YOU love and make a DIFFERENCE!
All My Best,
136 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 28 mins duration .