Manage episode 196084824 series 1001062
In this episode, I had a light and informative conversation with Knifie Burks, founder of the Social Media Lifestyle.
About Knifie Burks
Knifie is a Chicagoland realtor and social media strategist who helps women create multiple streams of income online and in real estate. As a single mom, she truly understands that sometimes life gets in the way and that women often feel like they’re being pulled in many different directions at one time. Knifie inspires women to take the action steps needed to step out of their comfort zone and into an abundant life where they are no longer living on “The Edge” of their dreams but taking the leap into the life that they desire!
- Knifie shares her strategies to help women overcome their fears as entrepreneurs
- The two biggest excuses women use when it comes to following their dreams and how Knifie pulls them through that
- Changing from a mindset of scarcity to abundance
- A pivotal moment that resulted in a new direction in Knifie’s business
- How she helps clients find more time to build their businesses
- Common roadblocks that moms face and how to get past them
- How to stop living on the edge of your dreams
- And more…
Connect with Knifie
Facebook: find her under Knifie Burks
Facebook group: bit.ly/thesocialcommunity
I hope you heard something today that reminded you of what’s possible for you to create in your life. I’d love to continue this conversation with you here. Simply leave me a comment or thought and I’ll be sure to respond. If you want to send a personal note, you can email me directly at Erica@momswithdreams.com.
Until next time, Reclaim YOUR dream, Do what YOU love and Make a difference.
136 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 28 mins duration .