Manage episode 226010287 series 49947
We look at #askMTJC from Paul Wilkinson on emptying the bin. Greg Heo joins us again as we discuss Apple's plan to replace unresponsive screens on iPhone X models. An iPhone X has exploded after being recharged. Spotify has launched an Apple Watch app. Apple's T2 chip will require a post upgrade/repair diagnostic tool to be run. Apple's stock price continues to drop as more suppliers lower their estimates on future iPhone XR orders. We also discuss Samsung's foldable phone and Google's Pixel 3 Night Sight feature. We discuss Swift LSP and MIT's 6.001 course on Lisp and Scheme. Picks: Is this AI? We drew you a flowchart to work it out, Kotlin Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide, AloeStackView, Re-creating the Siri Shortcuts Drawer Interaction.
- More Than Just Code is creating tech podcasts | Patreon
- Apple to replace unresponsive iPhone X touchscreens for free | Ars Technica
- Exploding iPhone X on iOS upgrade 'not expected behavior' - 9to5Mac
- Spotify launches its Apple Watch app - The Verge
- Apple confirms its T2 security chip blocks some third-party repairs of new Macs - The Verge
- Apple gets downgraded, more iPhone estimates cut
- Time For Apple's Stock To Enter A 'Period Of Digestion,' Guggenheim Says
- Kuo cuts iPhone XR shipment estimates from 100 million to 70 million, forecasts YOY decline in iPhone sales for first quarter of 2019 - 9to5Mac
- This is Samsung’s foldable smartphone - The Verge
- Android will natively support devices with foldable displays - The Verge
- Google Night Sight review: night vision for the Pixel camera - The Verge
- Introducing SourceKit-LSP - Announcements - Swift Forums
- GitHub - apple/sourcekit-lsp: Language Server Protocol implementation for Swift and C-based languages
- Daniel Martín on Twitter: "Emacs ❤️ sourcekit-lsp… "
- Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
- The Little Schemer
- Video Lectures | Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs | Electrical Engineering and Computer Science | MIT OpenCourseWare
- Is this AI? We drew you a flowchart to work it out - MIT Technology Review
- GitHub - airbnb/AloeStackView: A simple class for laying out a collection of views with a convenient API, while leveraging the power of Auto Layout.
- Re-creating the Siri Shortcuts Drawer Interaction – Phill Farrugia – Medium
- GitHub - phillfarrugia/shortcuts-drawer-view: An experimental re-creation of Siri Shortcut's Drawer View component.
- The Beatles - I Feel Fine - YouTube
- The Beatles - Revolution - YouTube
- Strawberry Fields Forever - Restored HD Video - YouTube
- The Beatles - YouTube
- The Beatles
- Unreleased 11-minute mix of Revolution 1 surfaces – The Beatles Bible
- Quadraphonic sound - Wikipedia
- Quadrophenia - Wikipedia
- Kotlin Programming Guide | Big Nerd Ranch
367 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 70 mins duration .