Manage episode 226010277 series 49947
This week we follow up on fuel economy, Apple Pay coming to Target and other US retailers, Windows Phone is end of life, and Apple is selling the iPhone SE at clearance pricing. Apple is unifying developer roles. Tim Cook on privacy is discussed. Picks: Use a custom "inspect" extension to debug pipelines, Fastlane, New England Patriots to win the Super Bowl.
- Paul Wilkinson on Twitter: "@mtjc_podcast I can confirm that in AU (where we officially went Metric in July 1974) L/100Km is the measurement used and “fuel efficiency” but colloquially everyone would know what you meant if you said “mileage” (in both efficiency and lifetime distance senses) #askmtjc"
- Apple Pay coming to Target, Taco Bell and more top US retail locations - Apple
- The End of Microsoft's Windows Phone Is Here | Fortune
- Microsoft: Switch to iOS or Android because Windows 10 Mobile is ending | Ars Technica
- Apple Begins Selling iPhone SE Again on Clearance Store, Starting at $249 Brand New [Back in Stock] - MacRumors
- iPhone SE 32 GB Rose Gold
- Unified Development Teams for Organizations - Support - Apple Developer
- You Deserve Privacy Online. Here’s How You Could Actually Get It | TIME
- Tjeerd in 't Veen on Twitter: "#swiftlang tip: Use a custom "inspect" extension to debug pipelines https://t.co/gHWg3MDUzr It's like forEach, but you can keep chaining. Works on all sequences and collections!… https://t.co/KOZz7v8YlS"
- MythBusters Jr: Duct Tape Special Trailer - YouTube
- Kerry Fraser doesn't call Wayne Gretzky's high stick (original CBC feed) - YouTube
- fastlane - App automation done right
- Scanners (1981) - trailer - YouTube
- Complete 2019 Hall of Fame election results
- Valley of the Boom: Trailer #1 | National Geographic - YouTube
- eWorld - Wikipedia
366 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 70 mins duration .