Manage episode 227480151 series 49947
Apple will reward teen who reported the Group FaceTime bug in the follow up. As well, porn and gambling are sneaking apps onto the App Store and software pirates are putting up hacked apps. Apple will host an announcement on March 25, 2019. WWDC 2019 Dates have been uncovered. Apple's sale in China were horrendous. Apple will require Two Factor Authentication on developer accounts. Many popular apps are recording your screen activity. As a result Apple demands that apps disclose or remove screen recording code. Apple announces Health Records feature coming to veterans. Picks: DevFest Baltics 2018 talks, Pliny the Younger.
- Apple to Reward Teen as It Patches FaceTime Bug
- Apple to pay teenager who found FaceTime bug - BBC News
- Porn and gambling sites are sneaking private apps onto the iPhone - The Verge
- Software pirates use Apple tech to put hacked apps on iPhones
- Apple event: Latest major launch planned to happen soon – but not for new iPhones or other products
- Toronto woman, 19, faces three charges after allegedly throwing chair from condo balcony | canada.com
- WWDC 2019 Dates Confirmed: June 3-7 in San Jose [Updated] - MacRumors
- Marcel on Twitter: "This says enough... From https://t.co/8VSH4NlxfP… "
- 360|iDev 2017 Conference Highlights | raywenderlich.com
- The Data Is in : Apple's Sales in China Were Horrendous | MarketScreener
- Apple requiring developer accounts to enable two-factor - 9to5Mac
- Many popular iPhone apps secretly record your screen without asking | TechCrunch
- Apple tells app developers to disclose or remove screen recording code | TechCrunch
- Apple announces Health Records feature coming to veterans - Apple
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act - Wikipedia
- DevFest Baltics 2018 Talks - YouTube
- Pliny The Younger Release 2019 – Russian River Brewing Company
- Untappd - Drink Socially
- Home - Promo Cover - Don Ross Online
- Frank Zappa Hologram Tour Dates Announced | Music News | Consequence of Sound
- Hulu will soon show users ads when videos are paused - The Verge
362 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 71 mins duration .